The new chancellor of the Consistory of the EELC is Revd Andrus Mõttus and assessors are: Revd Katrin-Helena Melder, Ms Kadri Eliisabet Põder, Revd Dr Ove Sander and Revd Marko Tiitus.
Assessors’ work areas were determined as follows:
* Assessor Katrin-Helena Melder – mission, children and youth work;
* Assessor Kadri Eliisabet Põder – international and ecumenical relations;
* Assessor Ove Sander – diakonia as care work;
* Assessor Marko Tiitus – education, liturgy and church music.
Bishops continue to support Archbishop serving in the areas designated for them.
Bishops’ areas of responsibility are following:
* Bishop Joel Luhamets – family work. He assists Archbishop in Tartu deanery, Viljandi deanery, Võru deanery, Valga deanery, Pärnu deanery and Saarte deanery. Bishop is situated in Tartu;
* Bishop Tiit Salumäe – media and communication, public relations, awarding and recognition, antiquity- artistic values, heritage and architecture. He assists Archbishop in Lääne deanery, Järva deanery and Viru deanery, he is also responsible for the Estonian diaspora in Europe and Russia. Bishop is situated in Haapsalu;
* Archbishop Urmas Viilma supervises Tallinn deanery, Lääne-Harju deanery and Ida-Harju deanery, he is also responsible for the Estonian diaspora in the United States, Canada and Australia;
* Archbishop emeritus Andres Põder continues as the President of the Estonian Council of Churches;
* Bishop emeritus Einar Soone continues as the Leader of the Pastoral Seminary.